Each year 1 in 3 pets are injured or become ill* and need urgent veterinary treatment. Insurance can help you cover the cost of these unexpected bills leaving you free to concentrate on helping an important member of your family recover.
*source: Datamonitor – UK Pet Insurance 2008
Donaldson’s Vets recommend having pet insurance we now promote our own range of pet insurance policies designed with you in mind.
- Our Cover & Care policy is designed to support prevention AND cure by including Preventative Care vouchers worth at least £160 a year!
- All our policies are ‘lifelong’ with benefit limits that recharge every year.
- Veterinary Fees benefit is applied per condition per year – which really helps if your pet is unfortunate enough to suffer from multiple conditions in the same year.
- We offer a 5-day turn around for your claim. This means that you can make most claims ‘direct’ – you will only need to pay the applicable excess up front for eligible treatments.
- Our excess is a competitive £69 when treatment is carried out at Donaldson & Partners clinic* and we only apply the excess once per condition for ongoing / repeat claims.
- We have a team of veterinary nurses assessing your claim who understand your pet’s illness or accident.
- Our Customer Service team are UK-based and we are here to help when you need it most.
*Excess is £69 if pet is treated at a Donaldson & Partners clinic (or at another clinic at the instruction of Donaldson & Partners). Excess is £99 if you choose to have your pet treated at another clinic.
Click here to visit the Donaldson’s Vets Pet Insurance website for full information and to get a quote or call 0844 921 0301.
Alternatively, ask a clinic staff member to arrange a call from the insurance team at your convenience!